Introducing the pureAir 3000 Air Purification System by
Enhanced air flow, filtration, and ionization result in never before
experienced performance. Modernized lines and a smaller frame
bring an attractive appliance to your living space. Improved
display design and setting memory escalate user experience.
Enjoy the latest advancements in Whole Home Air Purifiers with
pureAir 3000 by GreenTech Environmental.
Unlike filter machines and air purifier products that use only one or two technologies, the pureAir 3000 incorporates four separate technologies to significantly reduce or entirely eliminate odors, smoke, pollen, dust, dust mites, pet dander, mold, carbon monoxide, bacteria, viruses, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s - Chemical Gases) and other unhealthy and potentially dangerous indoor contaminates; even those long embedded in walls, ceilings, floors, carpers, furniture, and clothing.
The PCO technology in pureAir 3000 not only destroys biological contaminants caught inside the cell, it also
produces a purifying plasma which breaks down odors, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), mold, bacteria, and
viruses through molecular disassociation, resulting in trace carbon dioxide and water vapor.
Needlepoint and pulse wave ionization create a continuous high level of ions in the treated space which cause
particles in the air to become attracted to each other like magnets. As particles clump together, they are too
heavy to remain suspended in the air and fall to the floor or are caught in filtration.
Activated Oxygen, or Ozone, is a naturally occurring oxidizer found everywhere outdoors, with higher levels after
thunderstorms. It breaks down chemicals and microbials and is especially adept at eliminating offensive odors.
pureAir 3000’s oxidation generator is completely scalable and when adjusted based upon the area being purified
generates an effective yet low level of ozone considered safe and natural.
An advanced electro-static filter is included with pureAir 3000 to help keep the purifier clean as well as filter out
particles clumped together through ionization. Unlike expensive HEPA filters, the electro-static filter is washable and
can be used for the lifetime of the pureAir 3000.
• Five Fan Speeds Controlled by a Variable Frequency Drive for Queit Operation
• Photo Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) Technology
• Needlepoint and RF Ion Generation
• Washable Rear Filter
• Adjustable Purifier Control from 250 to 3000 square feet
• Away Mode Timer for Special Cleaning in Unoccupied Spaces
• Full Function Remote Control
• Universal AC/DC Power Supply
• Replaceable PCO Cell and PUrification Plate
• Intelligent Maintenance Reminders
• Eliminates Smoke & Odors - Doesn’t Cover Them Up
• Significantly Reduces Mold, Bacteria, and Viruses
• Cleans Both Air and Surfaces
• Removes Allergens from Your Breathing Space
• Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
• Unit Size: 12.25"H x 8.88"W x 10.75"D
• Unit Weight: 9.04 lbs
• Power Input: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz 2.5A
• Power Usage: 22W (Normal) | 38W (High)
• Display Box Dimensions: 16.54"H x 13.39"W x 11.62"D
• Display Box Weight: 11.47lbs
• 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Introducing the pureAir 50 Air Purifier by
pureAir 50 is a small plug-in air purifier designed to combat some of the strongest odors in your bedrooms, bathrooms, offices, or other small spaces. Bacteria, viruses, pet odors, cigarette smoke, mold, and mildew are all kept in check with the effective purifying combination of Activated Oxygen and Ionization. Its small size is perfect for travel, allowing you to take fresh air anywhere. Simply plug it in and turn the dial to your desired level of purification. Don’t settle for stale or stinky air when the solution is just an outlet away!
Features & Specifications
• Effective Area of 325 ft2
• Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty Unit
For more information on
GreenTech Environmental Air Purification Systems
call Family Wellness Center, PLLC at (580) 256-7123